The three political parties have signed the willingness agreement.
There are also candidate ministers ready to be screened. These are:
- Ivar Asjes – Prime Minister
- Terry Hernandez – Minister of Finance
- Elmer Wilsoe – Minister of Justice
- Nasser el Hakim – Minister of Economic Development and Tourism
- Jacintha Scoop-Constancia – Minister of Public Health and Environment
- Charles Cooper – Minister of Traffic, Transportation and Urban Planning
- Hensley Koeiman – Minister of Labor and Social Affairs
- Carlos Monk – Minister of Education
- Caryl Monte – Plenipotentiary Minister in the Netherlands
It is proposed to appoint former Prime Minister Gerrit Schotte as President of Parliament. These are proposals, it is still pending to see which one of these candidate ministers will pass the screening and form part of the Government.
Source: Curacao Chronicle October 26, 2012