The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba will meet on Tuesday August 6, 2013 at 9:00 am at the Government Administration Building. The agenda for said meeting is as follows:
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on December 14, 2012 and
June 21, 2013.
4. Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
5. Island Council Proposa12013.09: Island Ordinance Administrative Assistance
6. Island Council Proposa12013.10: Public Participation Ordinance
7. Island Council Proposal2013.11: Statutes Saba Electric Company
8. Island Council Proposal2013.12: Policy document buffer capital
9. Island Council Proposal2013.13: Joint Audit Chamber BES
10. Island Council Proposa12013.14: 2nd Budget Amendments 2013
11. Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee.
Note: The general public is allowed to peruse the documents on the agenda for the above-mentioned Island Council meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar who is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you have any questions, please free to contact the Acting Island Registrar (Akilah M. Levenstone) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 416-3311.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar by Friday August 2″d, 2013 in order for the Registrar to explain, the rules of the meeting and process your request.
The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.