Due to there being no quorum in the Island Council on August 9th, 2013 a public Island Council meeting will be held on Wednesday August 14th, 2013 at 9:00 am at the Government Administration Building, thus according to article 15.2 of the Rules of Procedure Saba and article 21.2 of the WolBES.
Take note: According to article 21.3 of the WolBES no quorum is needed for this meeting and voting will be carried out regardless of the members present.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Opening and announcements
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Incoming correspondence
4. Approval of the minutes of the Public Island Council Meetings on October 24, 2012, December 20, 2012 and June 28, 2013
5. Island Council Proposal 2013.09: Island Ordinance Administrative Assistance
6. Island Council Proposal 2013.10: Public Participation Ordinance
7. Island Council Proposal 2013.11: Statutes Saba Electric Company
8. Island Council Proposal 2013.12: Policy document buffer capital
9. Island Council Proposal 2013.13: Joint Audit Chamber BES
10. Island Council Proposal 2013.14: 2nd Budget Amendments 2013
Trusting to have informed you sufficiently
J.G.A. Johnson M.Ed