The acting Island registrar, Mrs.A. M. Levenstone, announced that the Central Committee of the Public Entity of Saba will meet on Friday October 18, 2013 at
9:00am at the Government Administration Building. The agenda for said meeting is as follows:
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on August 16, 2013.
4. Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
5. Island Council Proposal 2013.15: Draft 2014-20 17 Multi-annual Budget
6. Preparation for October Caribbean Netherlands Week in The Hague
7. Update Commissioner Johnson’s Trip to Holland concerning GEBE
8. Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
Note: The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the above mentioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
lf you have any questions please free to contact the Acting Island Registrar ( Akilah M. Levenstone) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-3311.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to peak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar by Wednesday October 16 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request.
The general public is welcome to attend the meeting a an observer.