The Chamber of Commerce invites you to participate in a three-day course: ‘SME Start & Develop Your Business (SDB) Training’. The language will be English and participation is free!
The SME- SDB Training Program is designed by an EU project funded, COSME, especially developed for starting entrepreneurs and existing business owners to get knowledgeable about and improve their skills on Business, Financial & Marketing Management.
This training is a joint effort of the EU-Funded Project COSME and the Chamber of Commerce St. Eustatius & Saba. The Facilitators will be Mr. Prakaash Rostam and a contracted Trainer.
Eugene Johnson Center
April 18th, 19th and 20th
8:00 am – 12:00 PM
After this three-day program entrepreneurs will create better access to funding for themselves, have the knowledge & skills to manage acquires funds and also bring their businesses on a more international level leading to more profit and efficiency.
We kindly inform you that this course will only allow a limited number of participants, which will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis!
The course will be repeated afterwards by the Chamber in order to allow more interested entrepreneurs to participate.
The program is as follows:
Business Planning, Organization & Management:
- The different forms of business models
- How to select the right form of business
- Writing a Business Plan
- Local Funding options (including interest rates & conditions)
Financial Planning & Management:
- What is financial planning?
- Sales Plan, Cost Plan and Profit Plan, Ratio’s & Valuation
- Cash Flow Planning
- Legal responsibilities, taxes
Business Development & Market Orientation:
- Orientation on local & International markets for Services & Products
- Marketing Plan & The 6 P’s (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, People, Process)
- Branding (Physical Evidence)
- E-Commerce and social media for your Business.