The Central Committee of the Island Council of Saba will be holding a meeting at the Government Administration Building in The Bottom on Thursday, August 25, at 10:00 am. Main items of discussion will be the First Budget Amendment and the 2015 Year Report.
The meeting was announced in a notice by Acting Chairman of the Central Committee Eviton Heyliger and Island Registrar Akilah Levenstone.
The public is welcome to attend the Central Committee meeting or to listen to a live broadcast on www. q939fm.com. The meeting will also be recorded and later uploaded to the Saba Government website www.sabagov.nl.
The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba will meet on Thursday August 25th, 2016 at 10:00 am at the Government Administration Building. The agenda for said meeting is as
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on June 22nd, 2016
- Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
- Island Council Proposal 2016.4: 1st Budget Amendment 2016
- Island Council Proposal 2016.5: 2015 Year Report
- Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar The Acting Chairman of the Central Committee