Monday , February 26 2024

RCN warns: Going abroad temporarily?

If you need to go abroad temporarily, for example on vacation or for business, then it is important that you take along proof of insurance. This document proves that you are medically insured by the ZVK. This proof of insurance is only valid in situations where acute treatment, admittance into a hospital or urgent attendance is needed.

You can pick up the proof of insurance at your ZVK office. The proof is valid for six months. Keep in mind that Curacao, Aruba, St. Maarten and the European Netherlands are regarded as being abroad.

Keep in mind that this proof of insurance is NOT a travel insurance or provide coverage for your luggage or other valuables.

More information? Call us or visit our office in Saba


"Keep Saba Clean" - Island-wide clean-up June 21st -July 13th
Winair offers 2 daily flights to ABC islands from July 4th